What if the obligee parent does not spend any money on the child?

This is a very difficult issue to resolve. One hand, the obligee parent has the right to spend child support money received as s/he sees fit, in the best interest of a child. On the other hand, the obligee parent has the obligation to provide for the best interests of the child. If the obligee parent is derelict in meeting his/her parental responsibilities toward the child, and the child's needs are not being met, s/he could be charged with child abuse or neglect. In extreme cases, this abuse or neglect would be grounds upon which a change in custody, in addition to a change in the obligation to pay child support, would be proper.