Child Custody Determinations
Articles - FAQs
- Criminal Convictions Impact on Child Custody Cases
- How Domestic Violence Factors into Child Custody Decisions
- Parental alienation: What does it mean and how can it affect child custody?
- The Effect of Children Missing School and Other Parenting Issues on Child Custody Rights
- What is a parenting plan?
- What is legal custody?
- Do the wishes of a child have any influence in custody decisions?
- Does an extramarital affair have an impact on custody?
- Does religion enter into the determination of child custody?
- If one parent is in homosexual relationship, how does this affect child custody?
- Is homosexuality an important factor in determining custody?
- Is marital status important in seeking child custody and visitation?
- What factors go into determining custody and visitation?
- What happens in a custody dispute where one parent is mentally ill?
- What if the child's best interest does not coincide with the parents' personal desires?
- Will a judge typically consider the child's wishes when determining custody?